Burnaby Blues + Roots is held at Deer Lake Park (6450 Deer Lake Avenue, Burnaby), on the lawn behind Shadbolt Centre for the Arts.
Deer Lake Avenue – Eastbound (Deer Lake Parkway to Sperling Ave) – Closed
- 11 am to 11 pm
- Excludes buses
Deer Lake Avenue – Westbound (Sperling Ave to Deer Lake Parkway) – Closed
- 9 pm to 11 pm
- Excludes buses
No onsite parking is available. Please consider using the blues festival shuttle, public
transit, carpool, bicycles, ridesharing, taxis or an offsite parking lot. Racks will be
provided for bicycle lock-up.
- Consider riding your mobility device to the site, or combining bike and transit. From East
Vancouver or North Burnaby ride the safe, beautiful, and flat Central Valley Greenway /
Lakes Trail all the way to Deer Lake — or, take your bike on the SkyTrain to Sperling
Station then ride the Lake Trail 12 min to Deer Lake. From Metrotown or South Burnaby
ride Royal Oak Ave to the Deer Lake Trails (a gentle 17-min downhill ride). For more
options click the Google Maps cycling icon.
- Racks will be provided for bicycle lock-up.
- There are convenient transit routes to Deer Lake Park from most points of the city.
#144, 110, #123, and #133 buses stop right outside the site and there are frequent
connections to nearby SkyTrain stations. Check TransLink or Google Maps for directions.
- Adult Cash Fare is $3.10 on Saturday, from anywhere. Concession fare is $2.05. Children under 12 ride free.
- Translink Trip Planner
Complimentary shuttle service will be provided from:
BCIT parking lots D, E, F and G
- Rate: $9.25 (day)
- Shuttles will pick up and drop off at Lot D entrance starting at 11:30 am and run throughout the day.